Where am I
You're reading a weblog about Joss Whedon created in 2002 by Caroline van Oosten de Boer (concept/design/html) and Milo Vermeulen (PHP/MySQL coding). Whedonesque was a community weblog discussing the work of the writer and director Joss Whedon. On August 21, 2017, we closed our site.
WHEDONesque.com was not in any way affiliated with Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Fox, UPN or Marvel. This was an independent website, providing a non-profit platform for fans.
How to post to WHEDONesque
- Front page posts must contain a link to a relevant site, or part of a site. The subject of the post must be in some way related to Joss Whedon's work. Posts about cast members, writers or other crew on the TV series are also encouraged.
- Please do not link to illegal downloads of copyrighted material.
- Do not post links to your own stuff on our front page, whether it's your own website, a site you are associated with, something you've written or designed, or something that's been written about you or your projects. Self-links will be deleted. Linking to your own stuff in the comments is acceptable, if relevant to the discussion.
- The admins' word is law. Board rules, policy and implementation will not be discussed on site. Please do not argue with the admins. If you have complaints, please e-mail us.
How to deal with spoilers
- Please do not put spoilers in titles or descriptions.
- We define spoilers as any information about episodes for any TV shows or other media (including those not Whedon-related!) not yet aired or published, or recently aired or published. People's viewing habits have changed and many use Tivo, DVR, iTunes or Hulu to watch shows in their own time. Also remember that people from all over the world visit Whedonesque.com.
- If you link to articles that contain spoilers, please tick the spoiler box option in the submission form. This will make a SPOILER warning appear in your post.
To hide spoilers within an ordinary thread please use the following code:
Here's a page with more 'How to' explanations.
With a little help from our friendsMany thanks to Derek and Tom, Low and Stuart for their help and suggestions during development. Herb, Simon, Sunfire, SoddingNancyTribe, Zeitgeist and Caroline take care of day to day moderation and administrative details.
Joss on Whedonesque:
(Video by RavenU)