Buffy on Mastermind. Earlier this evening, Buffy the Vampire Slayer received its highest accolade by being a topic on one of Britain's most respected quiz shows. The link goes to a Wikipedia entry about Mastermind and the questions are as follows.
Bear mind in that I was jotting these down quickly so they may be not be 100% word for word accurate (as the contestant only gets 2 minutes to answer as many questions as they can).
1) What was the address Buffy gave when she phoned for an ambulance in 'The Body'.
2) Who was Xander's best man in 'Hells Bells'?
3) Which episode was Dawn introduced in?
4) Who did Anya think was she engaged to in 'Tabula Rasa'?
5) How did Flutie die in 'The Pack'?
6) How did Buffy kill the Judge?
7) How did Buffy prove that Kathy was a demon in 'Living Conditions'?
8) What did Anya think apart from bunnies might be causing the singing in 'Once More With Feeling'?
9) What was Ted's job?
10) What was the name of the oracle that Giles and Anya consulted in 'Showtime'?
11) In which episode did Giles and Joyce kiss, Buffy drive a car and the doctor body surfed.?
12) How many hearts did the Gentleman have to get in 'Hush'?
13) What happened to Amber the cheerleader in 'The Witch'?
14) Who played Joyce?
15) What kind of statue did Brad steal for Harmony in 'Real Me'?
16) What was the name of the character who was Buffy's boyfriend between Angel and Riley?
17) What three word message did Ethan Rayne leave behind in 'Halloween'?
April 06 2006
This thread has been closed for new comments.
You need to log in to be able to post comments.