6 May is Ariel Ambulance Day when the ambulance will be purchased and transported to the Minter Field Air Museum for restoration and display and volunteers are needed.
10AM Mojave scrapyard -- purchase and load ambulance
1PM Shafter museum -- unload ambulance
We need volunteers!
1. Large semi-muscular men and warrior women (at least 6 for each location) to walk the large-but-light-weight ambulance prop onto and off of the flatbed.
2. Documenters: folks with digital still- and film-cameras.
3. Bystanders/onlookers/cheering squad
4. Host families for long-distance Browncoats who want to arrive Friday night--why rent a hotel when one can stay with Browncoats?
We need Supplies!
1. Padding--old blankets, foam pads
2. Tie-down straps (25')
3. Short lengths of wood/blocks/wedges to secure the ambulance and support it off the ground at the museum.
4. Tarps and tape/straps/bungee-cords.
If you think you can help please contact Adam via the website.
The Bedlam Bards are also donating all profits from sales made online on 6 May to the Ariel Ambulance Fund. Links to the various sites you can buy their stuff is on the Ariel Ambulance Website.
April 30 2006
This thread has been closed for new comments.
You need to log in to be able to post comments.