Ratings for last night's Dollhouse. 4.73 million viewers in the overnights. It built a million on Terminator, but let's support these shows. TVWeek has a positive spin on the numbers. The Hollywood Reporter.. doesn't. Entertainment Weekly have a fascinating piece up revealing "Dollhouse helped Fox double its viewership levels among women versus Chronicles", which is a nice twist from the clothes lacking promotion.
Things you can do that actually help:
- Digg the first episode.
- Watch on Hulu. Then rate it.
- Buy the episodes on Amazon.
- Or buy them on iTunes for your iPhone, iPod, Apple TV or Mac/PC. And rate it.
- Or watch on FOX.com.
- Crank up your TiVo and watch that recorded copy you made.
- Ask people if they've seen the show.
- Watch next week.
February 14 2009
This thread has been closed for new comments.
You need to log in to be able to post comments.