This site will work and look better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.

Whedonesque - a community weblog about Joss Whedon
"Tell me, dear Walter, would you like to spend the rest of your life obsessed with the paintings of Leroy Neiman.. I mean, sexually?"
11980 members | you are not logged in | 24 October 2018


March 02 2011

65% off Buffy the complete series on DVD till March 5th. Grab it whilst it's hot.

Angel is currently 42% off as well.
Not worth it to me unless it's the Chosen Collection.
I'm so glad I got my sets before they did the repackage... *hugs them*
Heh. At first I thought it said "65% of Buffy the complete series on DVD", wondered why not the other 35%. ;)
I really would, but i am holding out for a blu ray release.
Every time it goes on sale I say I'll buy it. Well, I finally did. :)

This thread has been closed for new comments.

You need to log in to be able to post comments.
About membership.

joss speaks back home back home back home back home back home