(SPOILER) Great post at the Cross and Stake connecting and comparing Angel and Buffy . This'll run off that board soon, so if you want to read it, be quick.
To recap the post:
- The writer thinks Joss is employing an Escher-esque view of the world, showing similar themes in both shows from different perspectives.
- He (or she) compares Willow/Giles and Wes/Justine. Both Willow and Wes struggle don't know if the others will take them back. Giles encourages, Justine fans the flame. Wesley says: "everything changes” and we all get what we deserve". Giles says: "We are who we are, no matter how we seem to change."
- Angel and Spike both dream/hallucinate about killing the ones they love. Who is sending them these images?
- Halfrek says something "older than the old ones" is rising. Lilah speaks of "this little project that the senior partners have been working on, oh, since the beginning of time".
- Angel talks about what being a champion means. Buffy asks Spike "When did you become a champion of the people?"
October 07 2002
This thread has been closed for new comments.
You need to log in to be able to post comments.