Alan Tudyk on SpikeTV tonight. He's this weeks guest for Casino Cinema. Watch him play Russian Revolution during breaks from Red Dawn (yeah, there's the rub). Also, guess how Alan will answer six questions in Six the Hard Way.
Here are the questions:
1. More fun to drive: a spaceship or a 1964 Ford Mustang?
2. Which was more fun to work on: the cancelled television show "Firefly" or the new movie "Serenity?"
3. Better role you have played: robot or pirate?
4. If you could go back in time and be in a movie, which would it be: Gone with the Wind or Smokey and the Bandit?
5. What was harder to deal with growing up: kids making fun of your last name or kids making fun of your time in the drama club?
6. Which former co-star would you rather kiss: Heath Ledger or Vince Vaughn?
September 20 2005
This thread has been closed for new comments.
You need to log in to be able to post comments.